House of Hope offers several areas to volunteer:
- Big Sisters/Big Brothers – a special group of women and men of all ages who mentor the teens by spending time doing various activities with them each week.
- Women of Hope – be a part of a wonderful group of ladies who love to make a positive impact on the community and in the lives of others. The Women of Hope do an amazing job each year helping plan the Fall Fashion Show.
- Special Events: Do you enjoy helping plan events? If so, join a team of volunteers as they plan and carry-out various events throughout the year.
- School/Tutoring: Do you enjoy helping others learn? Join a group who helps our teens in various school subjects, such as math, english and science. Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm
- Graphic Design/Photography/Videography
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information, please contact us. Someone in our community relations department will follow up with you. Thank you for your interest in becoming a ‘Hand of Hope’ and for helping transform the life of a teen!